If Scroll isn't working (no "Scroll bar" at the bottom of the page), try these steps:
- Reload the page.
- Make sure you're logged in to Scroll and your account is still active by going to scroll.com in that browser.
- Are you in Safari? On iOS, make sure you've enabled the content blocker, or on desktop make sure you've installed the extension.
- Are you inside of an app? Not all browsers inside of apps work just yet. Check this list.
- Do you have an ad blocker or custom privacy settings? Check these pages.
- Are you on a partner site? (If not, tweet at them and tell them to try Scroll!)
Otherwise, contact us at support @ scroll dot com and please let us know which browser or app you're using, what kind of device and operating system, and what site you're on.
If there is a Scroll bar but you're still seeing ads, that site may not be in our network: look here.